Work Placement Agreement Form

Application forms can be obtained from the University Insurance Bureau: In addition to the above, generic UH insurance documents must be completed in ALL cases. Form A must be completed by the host company confirming that it: has a health and safety policy; conducted a risk assessment; have liability and employer insurance that covers the student; have informed their insurers of the presence of students; If necessary, training and protective clothing will be provided; UH contact in case of injuries, etc. This does not apply to long-term sandwich placements. Students who want to do a work-study internship must follow the process described here. 01727 285188 ( Completed forms must be processed by the University Insurance Bureau. Consider obvious hazards that can reasonably cause significant harm to the student in the work environment – for example. B, fires, chemicals, dust, fumes, machinery. Students should take all necessary precautions to protect themselves from risks by reducing risks, working only within the framework of their current skills and experience, and seeking additional education at school or in the organization. The following information is as accurate as possible at the time of writing this report, but we expect this section to be updated by September 2011. If you are applying for certain types of jobs, you may be asked to apply for a criminal record check. These are usually jobs that mean you: (Form A is available at the School of Creative Arts, departmental website – StudyNet). Students have the right to be protected by applicable legislation, including applicable labour and equality legislation.

Students may want to purchase their own personal title insurance designed to protect them from loss of property, but the university offers travel insurance to the student for free. If a student or tutor is affected in any way, they should seek further advice. If you need a criminal record check, your potential employer will let you know and tell you what to do next. . The document “Workplace Internship Guidelines” is available on the Ministry`s website (StudyNet) of the School of Creative Arts and can be downloaded here. .

Comments are closed.