Jason G. Pace
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
In my 24 years in technology and software development I have worked on everything from mainframe to mobile, from UI to database, and everything in between. A broad skilled jack-of-all-trades who understands how the pieces work together.
Senior Software Engineer
CallRail – Atlanta, GA 30315
11/20 – Present
- Telephony software development.
PNL – Atlanta, GA 30315
08/18 – Present
- PNL specializes is custom software solutions for small businesses.
Senior Software Consultant
Configit – Atlanta, GA 30328
12/19 – 10/20
- Configuration software deployment and consultation.
LexisNexis – Alpharetta, GA 30005
03/19 – 11/19
- Compliance reporting for Risk product.
MRI (CallMaX, acquired by MRI in 2016) â€“ Atlanta, GA 30326
03/09 – 08/18
- Designed & Developed Twilio based IVR system
- Constructed .NET RESTful APIs
- Server Administration, Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012
- Tools Development, VB.NET, C#.NET
- Mobile App Development, Android, iOS
- MS-SQL Database Administration and Schema Design
- Envox IVR Software Design
- PC Technical Support, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Migrated Servers and all Services to new primary location with minimal downtime
AT&T – Atlanta, GA 30375
08/04 – 10/08
- Implemented document repository for Routing and Billing Standard with a front end built in C# and ASP.NET.
- Built data migration tool in C# for transferring data from NIW Warehouse to MAST Warehouse.
- Constructed development tools (RUDDER) for SMEs to create and manage templates for controlling warehouse data. Tools built with C# and ASP.NET.
Software Developer – Product Lead
IT COMPUTING SERVICES, INC. – Duluth, GA 30096
08/02 – 10/08
- Web Clock enhancement projects included design and implementation of Scheduling module, Perfect Attendance module, Job Costing module, and Time Off Request Management module.
- Designed and implemented a sales contract management system for client NCI (http://www.therealestatebook.com/) to manage internet sales tracking, contracts and billing for Living Choices (http://www.livingchoices.com/) in ASP and MS-SQL.
- Enhanced ImageDoc product (http://www.itcomputing.net/imagedoc.html) to implement monthly statement processing and reporting from individual invoices using Cold Fusion, MSSQL, Visual Basic and MSAccess.
- Created a Bad Debt reporting Database in Access for interfacing with Lawson Financial Software.
- Other projects included setting up Windows 2000 Domain, installing and administering Exchange 2000 Server, installing and administering McAfee GroupShield for Exchange, and managed Domain migration project during client company split.
- Bug Fix and Problem Resolution for existing products in Visual Basic, ASP, Cold Fusion, and MS Access.
Product Support Specialist
LYNK SYSTEMS, INC. – Atlanta, GA 30350
12/01 – 10/02
- Troubleshooting issues with credit card terminals and related hardware peripherals, as well as in house developed proprietary software.
- 100% phone support to customers that required call tracking and customer database maintenance.
- Internal bug research and documentation.
Product Support Specialist
PATHFIRE – Roswell, GA 30076
1/01 – 4/01
- Monitored backend processes and system performance of UNIX distribution servers.
- Daily maintenance and troubleshooting/resolution of problems on WinNT 4.0/3.51 and UNIX servers at each location for reception of media and insertion into proprietary Cable hardware of the customer.
- Created documentation of daily and irregular tasks for use by the team and for training to support the customers.
LAN & WAN Admin / Server Admin / Domain Admin
NORFOLK SOUTHERN CORP. – Atlanta, GA 30303
7/99 – 12/00
- Responsible for engineering and maintenance for 3270 platforms: OpenConnect on AIX and Solaris, Cisco CIP, and MS SNA Server, all serving 40,000 users.
- Installed and configured the operating systems and gateway software on NT, AIX, and Solaris servers.
- Created and maintained the display logical unit (LU) definitions on the UNIX and NT gateways.
- Created and maintained the print LU definitions and print queues on Solaris and AIX, NT Hosted Print queues (LPDSVC), and PC hosted 3287 printing.
- PC desktop configuration on NT Workstations and Windows 95 clients.
- Programmed logon scripts written in DOS batch, KixTart, and PERL.
- Assisted in defining and implementing a new security standard for a corporate NT domain consisting of over 6,000 users and 2,000 NT and Windows computers.
- Automated NT domain user and group administrative tasks using PERL.
- Assist in NT WINS administration and DNS administration (Cisco’s Network Registrar DNS system running on Solaris).
- MS Exchange administration.
- Set up the corporate NT domain’s Distributed File System (DFS).
- Tested and configured the OSA card for running native IP on the mainframe.
Programming Support Consultant
SEAGULL SOFTWARE SYSTEMS, INC. – Atlanta, GA 30326
7/98 – 7/99
- Programming support calls using a proprietary (VB-like) GUI Development Suite for 5250 and 3270 data streaming, requiring extensive knowledge of the product versions and capabilities, and to have a knowledge of GUI design, scripting, and programming that equaled or exceeded that of the customer.
- Product QA including bug/defect research, documentation, and testing releases for product developers.
- Collection of design specifications from clients concerning product enhancements and new features for delivery to the product architects.
- Worked with customers in troubleshooting desktop installations in Windows 95, 98 and NT, as well as OS/400 and OS/390 application installs.
Network Admin / Computer Technician
HEALTHFIELD, INC. – Atlanta, GA 30339
6/96 – 12/97
- Supported Main office and 6 remote offices through phone support and onsite visits.
- Resolved problems with 5250 emulation on PCs and terminals over an IPX network and a Twin-Ax network.
- Maintained and upgraded company PCs running Windows for Workgroups 3.11 and Windows 95.
- Supported applications on the desktop for end users such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, WordPerfect, and Lotus 1-2-3.
- Maintained two phone systems and voicemail systems spanning all 6 locations.
- Built a new Novell 4.11 network.
- Dealt with venders on the repair of AS/400 terminals and equipment and the maintaining of the WAN to support communication from remote sites to the AS/400.
KENNESAW STATE UNIVERSITY Kennesaw, GA
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
2-3 weeks from confirmation of hire.
- Upon Request