Jason G. Pace
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Twenty-two years of experience in Information Technology, with sixteen years of software development and project management, GUI design, Windows and UNIX operating systems engineering and administration, and extensive customer service experience in highly technical arenas.
|Databases:||Teradata, MS-SQL, MySQL|
|Middle Ware:||Apache, IIS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris, Android, iOS|
|Tools:||Visual Studio, TFS, git|
MRI (CallMaX, acquired by MRI in 2016) – Atlanta, GA 30326
03/09 – Present
- Designed & Developed Twilio based IVR system
- Constructed .NET RESTful APIs
- Server Administration, Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012
- Tools Development, VB.NET, C#.NET
- Mobile App Development, Android, iOS
- MS-SQL Database Administration and Schema Design
- Envox IVR Software Design
- PC Technical Support, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Migrated Servers and all Services to new primary location with minimal downtime
AT&T – Atlanta, GA 30375
08/04 – 10/08
- Implemented document repository for Routing and Billing Standard with a front end built in C# and ASP.NET.
- Built data migration tool in C# for transferring data from NIW Warehouse to MAST Warehouse.
- Constructed development tools (RUDDER) for SMEs to create and manage templates for controlling warehouse data. Tools built with C# and ASP.NET.
Software Developer – Product Lead
IT COMPUTING SERVICES, INC. – Duluth, GA 30096
08/02 – 10/08
- Web Clock enhancement projects included design and implementation of Scheduling module, Perfect Attendance module, Job Costing module, and Time Off Request Management module.
- Designed and implemented a sales contract management system for client NCI (http://www.therealestatebook.com/) to manage internet sales tracking, contracts and billing for Living Choices (http://www.livingchoices.com/) in ASP and MS-SQL.
- Enhanced ImageDoc product (http://www.itcomputing.net/imagedoc.html) to implement monthly statement processing and reporting from individual invoices using Cold Fusion, MSSQL, Visual Basic and MSAccess.
- Created a Bad Debt reporting Database in Access for interfacing with Lawson Financial Software.
- Other projects included setting up Windows 2000 Domain, installing and administering Exchange 2000 Server, installing and administering McAfee GroupShield for Exchange, and managed Domain migration project during client company split.
- Bug Fix and Problem Resolution for existing products in Visual Basic, ASP, Cold Fusion, and MS Access.
Product Support Specialist
LYNK SYSTEMS, INC. – Atlanta, GA 30350
12/01 – 10/02
- Troubleshooting issues with credit card terminals and related hardware peripherals, as well as in house developed proprietary software.
- 100% phone support to customers that required call tracking and customer database maintenance.
- Internal bug research and documentation.
Product Support Specialist
PATHFIRE – Roswell, GA 30076
1/01 – 4/01
- Monitored backend processes and system performance of UNIX distribution servers.
- Daily maintenance and troubleshooting/resolution of problems on WinNT 4.0/3.51 and UNIX servers at each location for reception of media and insertion into proprietary Cable hardware of the customer.
- Created documentation of daily and irregular tasks for use by the team and for training to support the customers.
LAN & WAN Admin / Server Admin / Domain Admin
NORFOLK SOUTHERN CORP. – Atlanta, GA 30303
7/99 – 12/00
- Responsible for engineering and maintenance for 3270 platforms: OpenConnect on AIX and Solaris, Cisco CIP, and MS SNA Server, all serving 40,000 users.
- Installed and configured the operating systems and gateway software on NT, AIX, and Solaris servers.
- Created and maintained the display logical unit (LU) definitions on the UNIX and NT gateways.
- Created and maintained the print LU definitions and print queues on Solaris and AIX, NT Hosted Print queues (LPDSVC), and PC hosted 3287 printing.
- PC desktop configuration on NT Workstations and Windows 95 clients.
- Programmed logon scripts written in DOS batch, KixTart, and PERL.
- Assisted in defining and implementing a new security standard for a corporate NT domain consisting of over 6,000 users and 2,000 NT and Windows computers.
- Automated NT domain user and group administrative tasks using PERL.
- Assist in NT WINS administration and DNS administration (Cisco’s Network Registrar DNS system running on Solaris).
- MS Exchange administration.
- Set up the corporate NT domain’s Distributed File System (DFS).
- Tested and configured the OSA card for running native IP on the mainframe.
Programming Support Consultant
SEAGULL SOFTWARE SYSTEMS, INC. – Atlanta, GA 30326
7/98 – 7/99
- Programming support calls using a proprietary (VB-like) GUI Development Suite for 5250 and 3270 data streaming, requiring extensive knowledge of the product versions and capabilities, and to have a knowledge of GUI design, scripting, and programming that equaled or exceeded that of the customer.
- Product QA including bug/defect research, documentation, and testing releases for product developers.
- Collection of design specifications from clients concerning product enhancements and new features for delivery to the product architects.
- Worked with customers in troubleshooting desktop installations in Windows 95, 98 and NT, as well as OS/400 and OS/390 application installs.
Network Admin / Computer Technician
HEALTHFIELD, INC. – Atlanta, GA 30339
6/96 – 12/97
- Supported Main office and 6 remote offices through phone support and onsite visits.
- Resolved problems with 5250 emulation on PCs and terminals over an IPX network and a Twin-Ax network.
- Maintained and upgraded company PCs running Windows for Workgroups 3.11 and Windows 95.
- Supported applications on the desktop for end users such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, WordPerfect, and Lotus 1-2-3.
- Maintained two phone systems and voicemail systems spanning all 6 locations.
- Built a new Novell 4.11 network.
- Dealt with venders on the repair of AS/400 terminals and equipment and the maintaining of the WAN to support communication from remote sites to the AS/400.
KENNESAW STATE UNIVERSITY Kennesaw, GA
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
2-3 weeks from confirmation of hire.
- Upon Request